Elisa Masters Espoo starts on November 16th. Match Schedule
LAN-tournament Elisa Masters Espoo 2022 in Finland will begin on November 16th. There will be 12 teams competing for a prize pool of $200,000.
Participants are divided into two groups, with six teams in each. All group stage matches are beast-of-1. Group winners will advance to the semifinals of the playoffs, second-place teams will advance to the quarterfinals as high seeds, third-place teams will advance to the quarterfinals as low seeds.
All single-elimination playoff matches are best-of-3.
All Group A matches will be played on November 16th. All Group B matches will be played on November 17th.
Schedule for November 16th
- BIG vs HEET — 10:00 CET
- GamerLegion vs HAVU — 10:00 CET
- Sprout vs HEET — 11:30 CET
- ENCE vs HAVU — 11:30 CET
- BIG vs Sprout — 13:00 CET
- ENCE vs GamerLegion — 13:00 CET
- BIG vs HAVU — 14:30 CET
- GamerLegion vs HEET — 14:30 CET
- BIG vs GamerLegion — 16:00 CET
- ENCE vs Sprout — 16:00 CET
- Sprout vs HAVU — 17:30 CET
- ENCE vs HEET — 17:30 CET
- Sprout vs GamerLegion — 19:00 CET
- ENCE vs BIG — 19:00 CET
- HEET vs HAVU — 19:00 CET